Thursday, June 8th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A pair of brothers representing South Shore-Zuma Inc., which supports Montezuma's parks, planned to offer school board members on Wednesday morning a proposal to purchase the Franklin Building and surrounding 5 acres of . . .
With a couple of records and countless gigs under their belt, members of the Minster-based alternative country act The Typical Johnsons feel they're closer than ever to realizing the sound and style they've been chasing for years . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Area native hired as new Celina girls' coach
• Man gets six months in robbery
• Area man charged with EMS theft is appointed lawyer
• Chickasaw plans on $37,260 in street work
• Celina man charged with assault
• Bulldogs edge Flyers
• Cavaliers score 10 in fifth to pull away from Panthers
• Redskins remain unbeaten in ACME