Tuesday, April 24th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - The second St. Marys teen in a week has died from injuries suffered in and automobile accident on U.S. 33 in western Auglaize County. Heaven L. Bolinger, 18, was traveling southbound on Kettlersville Road in a 1998 . . .
CELINA - After having endured a rough weekend of baseball and facing a tough week ahead, Celina needed something to spark the team as it faced state-ranked St. Henry on a rainy Monday afternoon. Nash Weimert did his part with a . . .
NEW BREMEN - Village council members on Monday approved final reading of an ordinance establishing an eight-year, 45-percent tax abatement for the New Bremen Brewing Co. Business owners James and Diane Gilberg plan to open a mi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Delinquent court debt nears $325K
• Shooting victim dies, case now homicide
• St. Marys council acts to speed project
• Minster board OKs bid for work
• Campaign volunteer pleads not guilty to assaulting candidate
• St. Henry council may increase its share of intersection project
• County DD board members discuss requirements for annual in-service
• County joblessness rate drops
• MPS Feed LLC plans feed mill
• Riethman's big day propels Cavs to win over Bulldogs
• Wildcats fall to Starfires