Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A St. Henry couple is looking to purchase a second area ice cream shop using county revolving loan fund dollars. County commissioners on Tuesday morning set a public hearing for 11 a.m. Oct. 18 in their office on the s . . .
John Dorner knows how to manage a successful baseball program. The Grand Lake Mariners hope that his success at St. Henry will carry over to the area's summer college baseball team. The Mariners' board named Dorner the new ge . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sheriff seeks permission for firearms
• New fertilizer recommendations outlined
• Chili cook-off added to Celina fall fest
• Minster council may revise village's firearms ordinance
• New officer possible in Rockford
• Cardinals sweep Cavs
• Indians make short work of Starfires
• Mawer qualifies for district golf tourney