Friday, October 12th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County's sales tax collection so far for 2018 is on pace to surpass that of 2017 - a recording-smashing year - according to figures presented by county auditor Randy Grapner on Thursday morning. "So far this ye . . .
ST. HENRY - St. Henry methodically dispatched Delphos St. John's 3-0 Thursday night at the Redskin gymnasium to claim the school's 28th Midwest Athletic Conference volleyball championship. The top ranked Redskins never trailed . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Officials mum on new Celina retail store
• County expands concealed carry
• Mendon operating levy up for vote
• Chickasaw councilman sworn in
• Celina man indicted on four charges
• Caywood loses in quarterfinals
• Tigers defeat Indians in five