Thursday, February 7th, 2019 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A Celina woman pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to three counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and four counts of sexual battery, all third-degree felonies, and failure to comply with underage alcohol laws, an un . . .
NEW BREMEN - School Board members at a special meeting Wednesday set the guaranteed maximum price for the upcoming new building project at $17.489 million. Of that amount, $6.742 million will be funded locally and $10.747 milli . . .
The 2018-2019 basketball regular season will soon be over. Now it's time for the fun to begin. This season had many highlights. Three players - Minster's Courtney Prenger, Marion Local's Nate Bruns and Fort Recovery's Payto . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina council will see new faces
• St. Marys law director not running
• Date shifted to regular school day
• Embezzlement suspect pleads not guilty
• Roughriders, Bulldogs renew rivalry
• Niekamp signs with Findlay
• Fort tractor pulls honored
• Cubberley wins diving title