Saturday, February 16th, 2019 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Manure runoff from a Fort Recovery-based livestock producer's field in Darke County reportedly caused the death of 100 to 200 fish in a Jay County, Indiana, pond, Mercer County Soil and Water Conservation District board . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Midway through the third quarter, Fort Recovery was trailing New Bremen by as many as 13 points. With 7 1/2 minutes remaining in the game, the Indians' deficit was 10 points. The Cardinals, though, could not put . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Business is a piece of (cheese)cake
• Defense to add new arguments in murder case
• Rockford man arrested for alleged threat with gun
• Board seeks to fill election deputy's post
• Ohio Department of Natural Resources files wildlife reports
• Cavs knock Flyers out of 1st-place tie in MAC
• 10 straight
• Swimmers qualify for state meet
• Area teams move on
• Cougars hot in win over 'Dogs