Winter Weather Advisory issued November 11 at 9:04PM EST until November 12 at 8:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM EST
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
* WHERE...Portions of West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...Until 8 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Temperatures will continue to fall
overnight producing the potential for slick conditions on
roadways. Roadways may remain slick even after snow has
decreased in coverage due to the falling temperatures.
Saturday, May 11th, 2019
Photo by Dan Melograna/The Daily Standard
Substitute teacher Pam Dorsten explains the cost of child care to Marion Local High School students Kayla Moeller and Paige Hess during the "Real World, Real Money" simulation on Friday morning.