Winter Weather Advisory issued November 11 at 3:05PM EST until November 12 at 8:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM EST
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
* WHERE...Portions of West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...Until 8 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Temperatures will fall quickly this
evening allowing for the potential for slick conditions on
roadways. Roadways may remain slick even after snow has
decreased in coverage due to falling temperatures.
Wednesday, June 19th, 2019
Photo by Colin Foster/The Daily Standard
Celina's Madison Whitaker makes contact during a game with Coldwater in Tri-County Summer Softball action Tuesday at Jim Hoess Field in Celina.