Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A Celina woman is being charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle without reasonable control and persistent disorderly conduct after driving her vehicle into Grand Lake on Saturday. Nicole . . .
LIMA - If Celina had blown a double-digit lead earlier in the season, the end result would have likely been a loss. But that was then, and this is now. The Bulldogs saw Napoleon trim a 10-point deficit into a 26-all halftime . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• LFA OKs land buy for wetland construction
• Voters will decide Parkway income tax levy
• St. Marys library renewal levy up for vote
• 3 vie for 5th congressional district primary race
• Fort Recovery hires new track coach
• Village OKs insurance provider
• Deputies arrest man, suspected drugs found
• 'Riders look to repeat
• Flyers romp past Pioneers for sixth straight victory