Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - A young child died on Monday evening after an accident involving an all-terrain vehicle north of Fort Recovery. St. Henry EMS squad members transported the child to Mercer County Community Hospital in Coldwater. . . .
CELINA - The autopsy of a Celina man whose body was pulled from Grand Lake in March concluded his death was the result of drowning and methamphetamine intoxication. Tre Billger, 26, had been reported missing by his family on Fe . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Cases of virus continue to climb
• Village hopes to be OK'd for grant
• Airport authority approves purchase
• End of a run
• Dairy industry on a roller coaster ride
• Pandemic impedes groceries' meat supplies