Winter Weather Advisory issued January 25 at 5:57PM EST until January 26 at 6:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM EST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation continuing. Ice accumulations of up
to one tenth of an inch with a quarter inch or less of snow
and sleet accumulation.
* WHERE...Portions of Central and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...Until 6 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the evening and morning commutes.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Mixed precipitation will continue across
the entire area. This will change to freezing rain. As
temperatures slowly warm overnight, this will change to rain by
daybreak on Tuesday.
Friday, October 2nd, 2020
Photo by Dan Melograna/The Daily Standard
Defiance's Kendall Black (11) attempts to block Celina's Sydnee Davis (18) shot Thursday at Celina's Intermediate School.