Winter Weather Advisory issued January 17 at 3:10AM EST until January 18 at 8:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING TO
8 AM EST SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations 1
to 3 inches and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an
* WHERE...Portions of Central and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...From 8 PM this evening to 8 AM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation will start as snow, then
change to a wintry mix of sleet, snow, and freezing rain after
midnight, eventually becoming all rain by early Saturday