Thursday, February 7th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A state of emergency has been declared for Mercer and Auglaize counties following heavy rains this week that caused extensive flooding. Officials in both counties met this morning to make the announcement and to coordinate the . . .
An explosion Wednesday afternoon outside the former Mersman Furniture factory in Celina rattled windows in nearby homes and the nerves of residents in the neighborhood. No injuries were reported when a 500-gallon drum or tank f . . .
A local night club's recent appeal of an alleged smoking ban violation has opened up a can of worms for health officials who are struggling to follow the vague wording of the new law. The question of where ashtrays can be place . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina doctor offices relocate due to flooding
• State to pay for entire Main Street resurfacing
• Nativity statues to be repaired
• Spencer recounts Japan trip to rotary
• Commissioners OK electric line for wastewater plant expansion
• Condition improves for accident victim
• Thompson going to Ohio to play football
• Frye and Seaver announce college intentions
• Parkway invading Fort Site Fieldhouse
• Marion vs. New Knoxville
• Kenton vs. St. Marys
• St. Henry vs. Versailles
• Celina at Ottawa-Glandorf
• New Bremen vs. Coldwater
• St. John's vs. Minster