Friday, December 10th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A private company's plan to construct a manure digester just west of the city has been scrapped. Andy Tangeman, president of Optional Energy Partners of Florida, told the newspaper Thursday afternoon that the company's . . .
GRAND LAKE - A local agriculture educator believes a recently proposed lawsuit against farmers for polluting Grand Lake would be fruitless. "It's certainly not going to help the situation," said Jim Hoorman, a local OSU Extensi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Health staff nets raises
• Groups sought to adopt floating wetlands
• Monk links Swiss history to shrine
• Prayer guides woman through the decades
• Minster edges ML to stay undefeated
• Bulldogs rally after halftime to beat Titans
• Rangers dominate in victory over Redskins
• Pressure defense keys Indians' win
• Middle Point man indicted on rape, escape charges