Thursday, October 8th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A traffic study of Havemann Road and the access road between Walmart and Menards supports putting a traffic signal at the intersection, city safety service director Tom Hitchcock said. A follow-up study of the intersec . . .
We are reaching the point of the season when it is almost time that certain teams can be declared to have locked up a playoff spot or to have been mathematically eliminated from postseason consideration. We are also reaching the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Nice weather speeds harvest
• Fort firm launches $500K expansion project
• Court upholds Minster cop's firing
• Area man pleads not guilty to sex-related charge
• Elections board officials check voting equipment
• Patience paid off for Hoying
• Built for the big stage
• Celina takes eighth at sectional
• Flyers, Cavs to meet in clash of champions
• 'Riders, 'Dogs ready to battle
• Goal Line