Wednesday, November 25th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City council members Monday night passed first reading of a pair of ordinances authorizing the installation of traffic lights at two intersections. The ordinance for a traffic signal at the intersection of Havemann Roa . . .
CELINA - Work is progressing on the $2.1 million treatment train at Coldwater Creek. Mercer County Community Development Director Jared Ebbing during a Lake Facilities Authority meeting Tuesday said the rock berm at the site is . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys halfway house a possibility
• Businessman in spat with commissioners over bid
• St. Henry council considers raises
• Celina hit by yet another power outage
• Auglaize County sheriff issues phone scam warning
• Flyers move to 3-0 on season
• Turkey and touchdowns go together
• Cavaliers roll past Bearcats in second half
• Mayer brings fresh slant to iconic Dead lineup