Wednesday, February 24th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Shinn Brothers is building new boat docks to replace those taken out before the construction of the walkway, which stretches from Monroe Road to U.S. 127. "The goal is to have them up before Memorial Day," city safety . . .
COLDWATER - There were no surprises Tuesday night at the Palace as the higher seeded teams advanced out of the Coldwater Boys Division IV Sectional Semifinals. New Knoxville outlasted Hardin Northern 47-36 to earn a trip to the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Treatment train work progresses
• Civil lawsuit seeks more than $500,000
• Area chamber recognizes businesses
• Bulldogs struggle against Redskins
• Kenton defeats St. Marys
• Cavs' Brunet earns top conference honor