Monday, February 27th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Only about 13.8 percent of respondents to the 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment listed cardiovascular disease as an important health problem facing the county, but according to the CDC, Mercer County has one of the . . .
Compiled by Gary R. Rasberry Coldwater advanced nine wrestlers to district and finished second at the Division III sectional tournament held this past weekend at Herr Gymnasium on the campus of Lima Central Catholic. The Ca . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Area girl pens book in deal with mom
• Summer dreams set sail at show
• Coldwater man hurt in crash
• Beat the Clock
• Wildcats, Cards move on
• Cavaliers hold off Pirates
• Indians move on; Redskins bow out
• Celina bowlers finish third