Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - School board members at Tuesday's meeting discussed possibly keeping the anti-opioid overdose drug Narcan on school grounds as a safety measure. Board member Todd Bills proposed the district have the drug on hand as . . .
CELINA - Activity leading up to flu season is just beginning in Mercer County. Health district epidemiologist Deb Scheer told health board members on Tuesday that activity is increasing with one influenza-associated hospitaliza . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County's finances a mix of good, bad
• Child rapist pleads guilty
• Meningitis reported at Celina school
• Parkway board advised bleachers must be repaired
• Rockford man charged in drug investigation
• Bulldogs rebound with victory
• Cavs celebrate
• Cardinals sweep Blue Jays
• Celina, Shawnee play to a tie
• Building transformed for salon