Wednesday, December 19th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County commissioners plan to proceed with a plan to replace a water line in the Harbor Point subdivision in East Jefferson Township at the request of property owners. The total project - entailing 4,000 feet of . . .
CELINA - Brumbaugh Construction of Arcanum was awarded a $522,216 contract to add turn lanes on State Route 118 to accommodate Mercer Landmark's $27 million expansion in St. Henry. The project involves the widening of State Rou . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Employees get raises
• Minster board OKs tax agreement
• County approves sheriff's request for dispatch console
• Court to close for Christmas
• Auglaize office to close next week
• Link promoted to St. Henry police chief's post
• Fort Loramie halts New Bremen's winning streak
• Indians rout Starfires
• Tigers defeat Panthers
• Moeller Brew Barn expands, adds new site