Wednesday, March 13th, 2019 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - The Monday fire that fully engulfed and destroyed the large barn at Wenning Farm is estimated to have caused about $1 million in damage. Southwest Mercer Fire District Chief Kim Day told the newspaper on Tuesda . . .
ROCKFORD - Parkway High School alumnus Joel Henkle was hired on Tuesday night as the new head varsity football coach for the upcoming season. He replaces Robert Rutledge, who left the Panther football program after one season . . .
KETTERING - Halfway through the third quarter Tuesday night, St. Henry locked in defensively. That allowed the Redskins to lock up a victory. St. Henry and Springfield Catholic Central were leveled at 28-apiece with 4:30 rema . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County OKs funds to assist expansion
• Consultant makes pitch to brew local interest in growing barley
• Marion Local snags $29,250 safety grant
• Bedbugs a concern, local health officials say
• Public can test voting machines in Celina
• Windsor Drive residents under boil water advisory
• School board accepts more than $3,000 in donations
• Mercer County joblessness still lowest in state
• Patch steps down as Indians' girls coach
• Wolf, Prenger earn state honors
• Anytime Fitness opens local gym
• Fort chamber honors businesses, residents at banquet
• Celina again rates high in U.S. site listing