Tuesday, September 10th, 2019 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City officials intend to sue First Financial Bank to address concerns about its management of the Bryson Trust Fund and seek to have the trust merged into a public charity and then terminated. The charitable Bryson Tru . . .
CELINA - As far as performance, Monday was a night-and-day better experience for the Celina volleyball team. Although the Bulldogs dropped a 25-18, 25-16, 27-25 match to state-ranked and defending Division III state champ Versa . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys council considers new zoning district
• Coldwater fan/teacher takes mound at Cincy
• St. Henry council votes to annex
• Board reviews building assessment
• Council moves to create TIF fund
• Coldwater council gets update on park project
• Staff's sick, vacation days will go into deferred annuity
• Wildcats top 'Skins, stay in 1st