Friday, July 14th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
U.S. 127 may be bumper to bumper traffic Aug. 3-6, due to the World's Longest Yard Sale. Houses and businesses along U.S. 127 are invited to participate, says Mike Niekamp. For the 110 miles of Ohio Yard Sale to be a success he . . .
Coldwater Exempted Village School Superintendent Rich Seas and Fort Recovery Local Schools Superintendent David Riel both want a more systematic method of adding or removing Tri Star programs. Seas and the Coldwater board of ed . . .
MINSTER - The 19-hour weather delay did not cool off the Coldwater Cavaliers. After their winners' bracket semifinal with St. Marys was stopped due to lightning and rain on Wednesday, the Cavaliers returned and picked up a 7-1 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• School administrators receive pay increases
• Inmate makes bid for freedom
• Celina man tries to remove predator label
• Fort Recovery native to coordinate area watershed
• Finding Spanish teacher is difficult
• That's the berries
• Mariners look lackluster in exhibition snoozer
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17