Monday, July 3rd, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ohio Department of Natural Resources Director Sam Speck is expected to respond to a request from local lake groups for funds to clean up Grand Lake in the next week or so. During the Lake Development Corporation's (LDC) annual . . .
Mercer County Commissioners are planning a public lake summit meeting for sometime in July, Commissioner Bob Nuding said at Saturday's Lake Improvement Association (LIA) meeting. Nuding said the summit will focus on two issues: . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Almost time to get bids
• Council complies to state standards
• Agriterrorism program held
• Minster waiting for an opponent in Auglaize County final
• Coldwater and St. Henry march to winner's brack
• Mariners get washed out with 1-0 lead