Wednesday, July 26th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County officials are mulling a plan to restore statewide radio communications between sheriff's offices after the county's aged unit recently died. County law enforcement officials use the bandwidth to stay on top of bul . . .
Mercer County Commissioners have agreed to undertake an eminent domain proceeding on behalf of Franklin Township Trustees to clear up a congested area on the south side of Grand Lake. Township officials want to claim a tiny par . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Grand Lake area's gasoline prices average above $3 mark
• Future of call center
• Library rent doubled
• Auctions bring in funds for school
• St. Marys man accused of sex with a minor
• Council may switch back to former health care provider
• Electric cars buzz quietly into St. Marys
• Celina's Club Oasis revamped into sports bar
• From closer to starter, Heyne gets the job done