Wednesday, August 30th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A pair of weak tornadoes were officially confirmed as causing damage Monday evening to 15 homes and at least one business in New Knoxville and a home and crops near St. Henry. The National Weather Service (NWS) said F0 tornadoe . . .
Members of the Animal Protection League are unhappy with the outcome of their private meeting Tuesday with Mercer County Commissioner Bob Nuding about conditions at the county dog pound. Group members plan to discuss the issue . . .
It was the first game of the season for the Celina volleyball team and it looked like the first game of the season for the Bulldogs. St. Henry, playing in its fourth game already this year, traveled to the Intermediate School t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• To burn or not to burn - what does the law allow within town?
• Area residents in court on drug charges
• Village will pay to spray once, then it's up to owner
• Council seeking sludge removal system for water treatment plant
• Board OKs agreement for election software, service
• Flyers open season beating state champs
• Celina edges St. Marys in WBL opener
• St. Henry boys, Coldwater girls capture Mercer County crowns
• Rangers impressive in win over Roughriders
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4