Saturday, October 28th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - The saying about a defense bending, but not breaking was a perfect way to describe the Coldwater defense on Friday night. The Cavaliers gave up 277 rushing yards to Delphos St. John's in the regular-season finale, 1 . . .
It was a soggy and muddy celebration, but it was a celebration nonetheless. Wapakoneta fought off the weather and won the outright Western Buckeye League football title following a 34-6 win over Celina on a rainy night at Celin . . .
NEW BREMEN - The Marion Local Flyers slipped and slopped their way to their seventh consecutive victory on Friday night with a 34-0 shutout over the New Bremen Cardinals. Though the final score was a whitewash, nothing else on . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Two campaigning for 78th District Ohio House seat
• St. Henry bringing back St. Patrick's Day parade
• Program makes teachers feel welcome
• Teacher mentors, mentees learn together in program
• Area has four teams set for the postseason
• St. Marys slips past Bath for close victory and postseason berth
• St. Henry hands out drubbing
• Big plays propel Anna to win
• Tigers down Panthers in season finale