Wednesday, April 18th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
At least two eaglets have hatched and appear to be doing well along the southwest side of Grand Lake, despite last week's snowfall and cold spell. Jill Bowers, a St. Marys resident and volunteer American bald eagle watcher for . . .
MINSTER - A Minster High School student will make local history next spring when he receives a diploma at the end of his junior year. Board of education members as well as administrators could not be prouder judging from comments . . .
Compiled by Gary R. Rasberry Kayla Thornsberry outdueled Acacia Truesdale as St. Marys stayed perfect on the season with a 5-2 win over the Redskins at Wapakoneta on Tuesday in Western Buckeye League action at Wapakoneta. . . .
ST. HENRY - The Parkway Panther baseball team picked the most opportune time to play its best game of the season Tuesday night as they scored early and often and rode the strong pitching of Jensen Painter to down the St. Henry Re . . .
COLUMBUS - The waiting is finally near the end for Todd Boeckman. All those days spent holding a clipboard while standing on the sideline as somebody else played and got better - those are in the distant past as Boeckman tries . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• State may offer building funds this year
• Finance options discussed for water treatment plant
• Minster council looks toward future reconstruction plans
• Loud party leads to arrests
• Guest speaker addresses the pros and cons of tile drainage
• Plans put on hold until November
• Protect citizens' right to know
• Celina track pulls off sweep of Elida
• Wildcats rough up Cavaliers in five innings
• Celina baseball handcuffed by Shawnee
• Remodeled building in Celina combines office space, apartments
• New daycare opening soon
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4