Wednesday, April 25th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Cell phones have become a lifeline for people in emergency situations but their potential remains limited locally as authorities await technology updates. 911 systems in both Mercer and Auglaize counties do not have the equipme . . .
With the Western Buckeye League meet just over two weeks away, Celina hosted a pair of other top teams in the league for a trimeet. The Celina women came away from the meet with a convincing win with 94 points while St. Marys w . . .
MENDON - No one seems interested in filling the zoning inspector position that Mike Bowling wants to give up. Bowling recently informed Mendon Village Council members that he would like to step down from the position, but no po . . .
Daily Standard reporter Betty Lawrence won second place as Best Columnist in the 2006 Associated Press newspaper contest. Awards were distributed Sunday during a banquet in Columbus. The Daily Standard competed in Division II . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mendon ATVs may need registrations to stay on the roadways
• Trying to keep it quiet in band room
• Bar-restaurant opens in Celina
• Poor defense comes back to haunt Celina
• Green and White see five-run lead wash away
• Aggressive play leads to run-rule Coldwater win
• St. Henry boys, Minster girls win team crowns
Thursday, March 19
Wednesday, March 18
Friday, March 13
Tuesday, March 10
Friday, March 6