Friday, August 10th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A severe thunderstorm with straight-line winds rocked Celina late Thursday afternoon, downing several large trees at the Mercer County Fairgrounds and causing power outages in the southeast and west portions of the city. Accord . . .
It's a game where toddlers can win and grown men can be humbled, and at $1 for eight rings, it remains one of the most popular attractions on fair midways. The Helms family has been running the "cane game" in nearly the same sp . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local lady busy at the fair
• Pact reached on bus
• Technology will be tried to reduce Grand Lake pollution
• SWDC may sell new plat books
• A shower of meteors will fill skies over Grand Lake area
• Just looking for a home
• Pro Bowlers roll 'em out for scholarship fund