Wednesday, August 8th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A succulent pork loin sandwich or a thick burger shrouded in cheese. Deep fried veggies or a funnel cake dusted with powdered sugar. Homemade noodles or home-baked apple dumplings. Visitors to the 155th Mercer County Banner Fai . . .
The red stripe from the top of the Junior Fair tent casts a cherry tint across Craig Muhlenkamp's face as he and others decorate for the king and queen pageant Tuesday afternoon. At 18, Craig is one of those 4-H dynamos. Despit . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Heat alert!
• Freytag named Family Physician of the Year
• Residents request four-way stop sign
• Health awareness to be off and running during St. Marys Dillinger Days
• Minster police chief to retire in December
• TLC Learning Center moving, growing
• Carroll going to play hoops for WSU-LC
Thursday, March 22
Sunday, March 18
Saturday, March 17
Friday, March 16
Monday, February 26