Thursday, August 16th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Fines have been issued to four local veterans' clubs and lodges that reportedly continue to violate the new smoking ban approved by Ohio voters nine months ago. Michelle Kimmel, director of environmental health at the Mercer C . . .
A previous medical condition may have caused the death of a 48-year-old Dayton man who was killed in a three-vehicle crash in downtown Minster on Wednesday. Pronounced dead at the scene was Richard M. Ferry Jr., the driver and . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• State rates area school districts above average
• St. Augustine Men's Choir to lead Oktoberfest parade
• Funds left in balance at end of fiscal year
• FFA branches out to other areas, than just farming
• Celina girls golf sets school record
Thursday, March 22
Sunday, March 18
Saturday, March 17
Friday, March 16
Monday, February 26