Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
LIMA - An attorney and county prosecutor squared off Tuesday in an appeals court to argue last fall's sexual assault conviction of former St. Marys optometrist Douglas Wine. The panel of three appeals court judges listened, ask . . .
A rural St. Henry couple, LuAnn and Jerry May, were named the 2012 Outstanding Senior Citizens of Mercer County at Tuesday's annual Senior Citizens Day dinner and dance at Romer's in Celina. The couple were selected by the Merc . . .
BATH TOWNSHIP - Coldwater's offense was stifled by Ottawa-Glandorf's pitcher Megan Kitchen, who posted double-digit strikeouts as the Titans advanced to the Division III district final for the first time in school history after a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Cause unknown for lake water turning brown
• Drug abuse devastation made real
• Rockford needs volunteers
• St. Marys athletic director recommends policy additions
• Council OKs funds for street resurfacing
• Paving projects on the rise
• Office salary figures given to commissioners
• Marion students graduate Sunday
• Parkway school board hires new teachers
• One bid received for pump system
• Police search for man involved in theft
• Accident leads to multiple charges for local man
• New shop gets vehicles gleaming
• St. Henry edges Ada by one run
• Local girls start strong at district track meets in Fostoria