Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - The lake doesn't look good. Blue-green algae toxin levels recorded in recent weeks were the highest they've been all year, and much of the Celina shoreline was coated with slimy growth on Tuesday. Ohio EPA spokes . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Board of education members took steps Tuesday night to fire a high school teacher indicted on three counts of sexual battery involving a former student. Superintendent Shelly Vaughn recommended the termination o . . .
CELINA - Students had the opportunity to meet and network with local business people at a recent expo. Chambers of commerce for Celina, Fort Recovery, Rockford, St. Henry, St. Marys and Southwest Auglaize County sponsored the e . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Gasoline not cheap for holiday travelers
• Local man $1 million richer after scratching winning lottery ticket
• Murder suspect still on the run
• Appeals court upholds grandson's murder conviction
• Auto business transfers ownership, county loan
• Students taught goodwill through program
• Village finishing repair work from June storm
• Rockford council cancels meeting
• Chicago concert blows audience away
• McComb standing in the way of Flyers returning to state title game
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4