Saturday, September 7th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mary Eyink would like nothing more than to end the suffering caused by cancer. The 65-year-old Maria Stein woman lost her mother and sister to the disease and wants to know how to stop the tireless monster from attacki . . .
WAYNESFIELD - Fort Recovery's offense took over the middle two quarters and the Indians rolled to a 54-0 victory over an undermanned Waynesfield-Goshen team. It's the first time the Indians (2-0) scored 50 or more points since . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Open house set Monday for new Celina offices
• Celina buries Bath in WBL opener
• Coldwater rebounds with big win over Hartley
• Defense paves the way for Flyers' win
• Minster falls short during second half
• Roughriders lose another heartbreaker
• Defiance posts OT win at Elida
• McReadie, Lanigan emerge victorious