Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Local police on Tuesday afternoon apprehended a 22-year-old man wanted in connection with a robbery Nov. 15 at People's Bank. Cody J. Maxwell, whose address is listed as at large, was taken into custody about 3:30 p.m . . .
ST. HENRY - As most Americans prepare to gobble up some turkey on Thursday, officials from locally-based Cooper Farms have a message - it does not raise Thanksgiving turkeys. "So many people ask us if this is our busiest time o . . .
NEW BREMEN - An artistic vision is planned for Lions Club Park. Christy Shell, a member of the New Bremen village park committee, spoke to council members Tuesday night about the need to turn the area south of Monroe Street nea . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Man accused of promoting prostitution, other crimes
• Ex-church employee under investigation for embezzling
• Contingency funds available to Fort BOE
• New Fort Recovery egg company nets $500,000 loan from county
• Levy likely for May ballot to support disabled residents
• Auglaize dog warden asks commissioners for small increase in spending for 2014
• Orlando to spread holiday cheer at Van Wert concert
• Fire destroys outbuilding near North Star
• Scoring drought dooms Panthers
• Marion Local stays unbeaten with victory over Waynesfield
• Paul will play baseball for Ohio Dominican