Tuesday, November 12th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
An Indiana man was killed shortly after 6 a.m. today when his car struck a semitrailer at the intersection of state Routes 118 and 29, west of Celina. The 6:08 a.m. accident occurred when a southbound 2011 Freightliner semitrail . . .
CELINA - Two-hour parking limits in downtown Celina will be eliminated once an ordinance approved by council members Monday night takes effect in 30 days. The legislation, which does away with restrictions on downtown streets b . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Council rejects highway sign
• St. Henry coach-substitute teacher dismissed
• St. Henry business moving, expanding
• Celina council OKs first reading of $38.5 M budget
• Coldwater sewer project moving forward
• Marion Local official says district to save on energy costs
• Two vying for one open SWCD seat
• Local trio earn All-Ohio honors
• Congratulations 2013 Marion Local Flyers