Tuesday, June 21st, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - An extensive analysis of the city's water treatment system and potential alternative sources of drinking water is underway by Hazen and Sawyer, a firm specializing in providing safe drinking water. The firm began its w . . .
Chris O'Neill isn't too surprised that Grand Lake is out to a 9-4 start to the Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League baseball season. As the first-year Mariners coach prepared his team, he had a feeling that this team would be u . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Minster board to seek renewal of two levies
• Fort village officials discuss renewing levies
• Mercer still lowest in the state for joblessness
• 29th annual Country Fest offers variety of attractions
• Bulldogs down Flyers
• Luebke's MLB trek at crossroads
• Nominations sought for county committees