Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - The school district's 1.5 percent earned-income tax request was rejected by voters on Tuesday. The levy request garnered 1,223 votes in favor and 1,863 votes, or 59 percent of the total, against it. The loss has mem . . .
Susan Manchester of Waynesfield on Tuesday night emerged as the winner in a close three-way fight for the Republican party's nominee for the 84th District Ohio House seat held by Keith Faber, R-Celina. Manchester, who gar . . .
CELINA - In a span of a few moments, Celina went from being three outs away from a win to being one out away from ending their season. That's when Celina came through as Hailey Kirk scored after a wild throw from first to give . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local election runs smoothly
• Spencer fends off challenger
• Voters choose Latta, Galbraith
• St. Henry students pull together to help classmate
• School board advised to curb spending
• Parkway school chief: Youth team should pay to use field
• Jordan-Garrett rematch set for November
• Enoch wins 8th district Democratic primary
• Local fire levies OK'd
• Flyers beat Rangers to move on in tourney
• Thwaits, Hawk repeat as top players in MAC
• Wildcats, Tigers in front at MAC
• Stukey sparks Panthers in win over Cats
• New boutique opens downtown