Thursday, May 10th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - School board members likely will seek another levy issue on the November ballot after the 1.5 percent earned-income tax was rejected by voters in Tuesday's primary election. "We're going to regroup and see what we c . . .
The hard work and grueling schedule paid off for the Wright State University-Lake Campus baseball team with the No. 3 seed at the United States Collegiate Athletic Association's Small College World Series that begins Monday at Sh . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Amphitheater contract to be awarded
• Health board OKs documents
• Celina man pleads guilty to 3 felonies
• Chickasaw OKs design for tower
• Michigan man pleads guilty to two charges
• Bulldogs in the hunt
• Golden Bears end Bulldogs' season
• Portz truly a Fort Recovery legend
• Bollenbacher, Tiffin qualify for nationals
• Local native says hello, goodbye