Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - The St. Henry Booster Club so far has raised about $1 million for a proposed new athletic building and members expect more donations to help reach the $1.5 million goal. Booster Club member Eric Huelskamp said the c . . .
NEW BREMEN - Village street improvements are set to start this spring. Council members approved awarding the Front Street and Eastmoor Drive project to Shinn Brothers Inc. of Celina, one of nine bidders. Work on the $1.56 milli . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Council to pay down debt
• Coldwater seeks grant to clean up woods
• City of St. Marys receives honor from state for clean audit report
• St. Henry council adds new members
• Marion Local students to take careers class
• Gilmore elected Celina board president
Wednesday, March 20
Monday, March 18
Sunday, March 17
Saturday, March 16
Friday, October 12