Tuesday, June 26th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Village officials plan to inspect private water systems to comply with a state mandate to prevent water from cisterns or irrigation systems from entering the village water system. Council members on Monday gave firs . . .
CELINA - City council members on Monday night green-lighted an estimated $300,000 water treatment plant improvement project that will clear the way to potentially add a new process to more efficiently treat the city's drinking wa . . .
FORT RECOVERY - The Fort Recovery ACME team's lone win this season came on June 13, when they defeated Celina 9-3 at Montgomery Field. The Bulldogs leveled the season series with the Indians on Monday, though. Ethan Piper, . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys Council considers buying land
• Cheryl Ann levy up for renewal
• Majo seeks to suppress evidence, statement
• St. Henry residents invited to learn about aggregation
• New Bremen council may realign village department committees
• Parkway board closed-door session used to discuss possible litigation
• Organizers hope sun will shine on Freedom Days
• Cavaliers shut out Flyers
• Panthers defeat Redskins