Friday, October 25th, 2019 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County is poised to set a sales tax record for the ninth consecutive year, according to Mercer County Auditor Randy Grapner. Also, in spite of excessive adversity faced by residents and officials from the Memori . . .
KALIDA - Adios, district. Hello, regional! After three straight years of having its season ended in the district final, St. Henry finally broke the curse. Division IV's top-ranked team rallied from a 2-sets-to-1 deficit t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County workers' insurance contributions stay same
• 3 vie for 2 seats on Parkway school board
• St. Henry residents to vote on electrical aggregation
• Cards defeat Flyers in 4 sets
• Cavs' season ended by Eagles