Winter Weather Advisory issued January 17 at 9:04PM EST until January 18 at 10:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
around an inch and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an
* WHERE...Portions of Central and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...From 9 PM this evening to 10 AM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation will start as snow, then
change to a wintry mix of sleet, snow, and freezing rain after
midnight, eventually becoming all rain Saturday morning.
Thanksgiving is a time for Americans to reflect on those things for which they are thankful.
Whether it be family, friends, food or all of the above, a sense of gratitude can result in a healthier, happier life.
"It's healthful to be grateful," said Auglaize County Board of Health medical director Dr. Juan Torres. He said he's always heard that "gratitude is good for your health" from others and wondered if the topic had been researched. [More]