Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Now that the city has a significant reserve, Celina Mayor Jeff Hazel has proposed creating three savings accounts - an economic development fund, a water line replacement fund and a Montgomery Field fund. If approved . . .
CELINA - For Homer Bailey, 2012 was finally the year he showed he belonged with the Cincinnati Reds and in the big leagues. After five seasons of pitching for the Reds and not having the numbers many thought a first round pick . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina finances strong
• Pared Bluesfest returning to St. Marys park
• Residents will decide new income tax levy
• Sheriff warns of exploding targets
• Sewer lining continues
• Alcohol suspected in early morning Auglaize accident
• Cavalier bowlers stay unbeaten