Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Celina City Schools officials have prepared seven new building plans and invite residents to offer input at a public meeting next month. Officials based the plans drafted by Fanning-Howey Associates, Celina, on more th . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Council members on Monday accepted the resignation of village solicitor Erin Minor and hired her replacement. Minor, who has served as the village attorney for three years, has accepted a full-time position with . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New ag chief sees no easy solutions to water issues
• County board appoints interim health commissioner
• Street projects estimated at $594,000
• Sheriff warns of phone scam
• Locals hoping for podium finish
• Fort FFA drive-in winners announced