Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A new competitive sport is taking root across the state, and some local schools are getting their heads in the game. After classes on a recent Monday, a handful of Coldwater High School students gathered under the watchful eye . . .
Friday marked the final time in which Kenzie Conn, Zoe Rolfes, Emma Guggenbiller and Claire Gass swam together as members of the Celina High School swimming team. It could not have been more memorable. The quartet teamed fo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• ODOT eyeing deadly intersection
• Weather extremes flummox farmers
• Pertussis case is reported locally
• St. Marys chimney fire causes $8,000 damage, family escapes unharmed
• Down to the wire
• Bulldogs have free-throw woes in loss to Cougars
• Roughriders, Cavs headed to state tourney
• St. Marys wins 19th game