Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, July 3rd, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Down a flag-lined drive at Hecht's Landing, Celina native Teresah Sawicki made stop number one on her first tour as a civilian in 20 years. She is home. After touring Europe, Latin America and the Middle East with the Air F . . .
Today and Wednesday - the Fourth of July - are the deadliest days of the year to travel on America's highways. Law enforcement officers are very aware of the statistics and are again this year warning motorists to obey the spee . . .
It's not often at Jim Hoess Field that the opposing team gets as much, if not more, cheering from the fans than the Grand Lake Mariners. Considering who the opponent was on Monday, it was understandable. The United States Mil . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local boat club members call lake home
• Sailor says early experience like being with God
• Coldwater woman in critical condition following crash
• Teen listed in fair condition after crash
• Take precautions to protect your hearing
• Get tested if you experience hearing loss
• Indians, Flyers keep seasons going after big victories
• Mariners fall in extra innings
• Local dairy farmers dealing with hay shortage
• Luebke gets first career pro win
• Topsy Turvy Toys opens in New Bremen