Thursday, February 26th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The final event of the season for Todd Hertel and Luke Bonvillian ended like it has gone all season: neck and neck. This time, though, the finish was a little different. The Celina diving tandem finished within five points of . . .
A Rockford woman pleaded not guilty Wednesday morning in Mercer County Common Pleas Court to taking painkiller patches from residents of The Gardens at Celina. Ashley N. McCarthy, 26, 155 E. Walnut St., faces 11 counts of thef . . .
Stealing three flat screen televisions from the local Wal-Mart store has resulted in another prison term for an Indiana man. Darren Valens, 34, of Fort Wayne, told Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham last we . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Levies, Celina council race on ballot
• Support of fairgrounds and activities renewed
• Electric upgrade will cost less than expected
• Logo contest held to create recreational trail sign in Franklin Township
• Theater draws in the community
• Blowout wins for Cardinals, Flyers
• Fort Recovery had a special team in 1990
• Bulldogs aiming for a share of WBL title
• St. Henry at New Knoxville (Friday)
Friday, November 27
Tuesday, November 24
Sunday, November 22
Friday, November 20
Friday, May 1