Friday, July 17th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local health officials are still searching for the source of a highly-contageous disease that sickened about 100 guests at a wedding reception in Celina on June 27. Seventeen cases of shigellosis have been confirmed so far, inc . . .
The Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) has flown under the radar for over 100 years with generous donations, scholarship gifts, and various other non-profit community service projects. This Saturday in Coldwater, Post 5135 will u . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• CEO search narrows to four finalists
• Chasing rodeo dreams
• City may add wind power as energy option
• Officials order church to move illegally erected sign
• More activity being seen along canal towpaths
• Teenager relies on faith to battle cancer
• Big names ready for Kings Royal
• Mariners hoping for a repeat of the first half